2012 GRAMMYS: I would like to thank…
1. BRUNO MARS for the best quote of the night (2:00 mark):
2. NICKI MINAJ for the creepiest/offensive performance of the night: CLICK HERE
3. BEYONCE for not showing up because the attention wouldn’t be on her:
[BlindGossip] She was ready to go. She had been invited. She had hair, makeup and jewelry all booked for the pre-parties and the show. She had the perfect dresses made. She was in shape. She had even pulled a publicity stunt to pique the public’s interest. She was totally ready to strut the red carpet and bask in the attention.
However, this big star was ultimately a no-show at the Grammys. So what happened? Was she ill? Was she in mourning for a fellow singer? Did the limo break down? None of the above. She wanted the buzz and the attention on her, but since her plan was disrupted by the untimely demise of another, she decided to stay home.
4. LL COOL J for the prayer at the beginning:
5. ADAM LEVINE for the best facial expressions during the Beach Boys performance (5:18 mark)
6. ADELE for not lip-syncing… even after recent throat surgery:
7. KATY PERRY for the break-up song of the year:
8. JENNIFER HUDSON for her rendition of “I Will Always Love You.” Well, she tried:
9. CHRIS BROWN for lip-synching and performing with DAVID GUETTA
CLICK HERE for more GRAMMY highlights[Credit: GRAMMYS.com]