I felt I needed to post these book samples from the Kardashian’s latest way to torture the public. Mainly because there is no way anyone would believe me if I tried to explain the crazy I found in these books. I went through the pain, obvious brain cell deterioration, and felt mortification for every person mentioned in these books so you don’t have to.
Happy Holidays! XoXo, Jenn
Pimpager Kris Jenner… And All Things Kardashian:
- Kris compares Kim to Barack Obama
- Their “sexy private jet” that resembles a Chanel handbag (as Chanel is rolling over in her grave).
- Kris explains all of her different business ventures, except for being a Madam.
- Mentions the word “humble” 16 times. Just in the introduction. I’m thinking she has never actually Googled the definition of “humble.”
- Shares about her wild & hot affair in detail. Great detail.
(F) Dollhouse by Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe Kardashian:
“Overnight, one of the Romero sisters becomes famous—magazine-cover, fashion-icon, headline-making famous! Trailed by paparazzi, invited to every red carpet event, she sets a new standard for Hollywood royalty.” Experience their lives, complete with a televised wedding, crazy nightclub parties, and forbidden step-sibling attraction. Are any truths disguised as fiction? We’ll never tell!”
Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe
- My immediate question upon reading that was that I could figure out each real life event they are talking about – except for the step-sibling attraction… I hope they don’t think that is now legal if you are a Kardashian… or maybe they really did go bat crazy.