2. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. And, in a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are always imposed on the entire country. That’s why we only have one religion in America.
3. Homosexual marriages are invalid because they can’t produce children. That’s why infertile couples and older couples can’t get legally married; because the world needs more children.
4. Gay marriage will encourage more people to be gay. The same way that hanging around tall people make you tall; basically scientific evidence believes it to be a contagious disease.
5. If we allow gay people to adopt, then they will obviously raise gay children. Because straight parents only raise straight children.
6. Homosexual marriages are just plain weird. So are interracial marriages and instant oatmeal; we should probably ban those too.
7. When it comes to gay adoption, children can never succeed without both male and female role models at home. Thats why single parents are forbidden to raise children.
8. The majority of Americans think that gay marriage should be illegal, and what is popular is always right.
Remember, we live in a free country. We have the right to eat what we want, we have the right to jump around like an idiot, and we have the right to wear obnoxious Hawaiian shirts out in public. We also have the right to stop two people in love from getting married.
So please, vote for justice. because gays do not deserve basic freedoms.